What's the Difference?
Compare Data collection by reading this blog article on data collection of the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series.
The Mavic 3 Enterprise Series redefines industry standards for small commercial drones. With a mechanical shutter, a 56× zoom camera, and an RTK module for centimeter-level precision, the Mavic 3E brings mapping and mission efficiency to new heights. A thermal version is available for firefighting, search and rescue, inspection, and night operations.
Lightweight and Portable
A lightweight, compact, and foldable design makes it easy to carry for solo operation, enabling fast deployments for more flexibility.
Fly Longer, Charge Faster
45-min flight duration  lets you cover more ground in a single flight to increase efficiency. Batteries charge fast with a 100W charging hub.
Equipped with wide-angle lenses on all sides and APAS 5.0  for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance with zero blind spots. 
Endless Expansion Options
Optional loudspeaker,  RTK Module,  DJI Cellular Dongle,  and other official accessories are available to do more in the air.
A zoom camera for 56x hybrid zoom, a 4/3 CMOS wide-angle camera  for high-precision mapping, and a thermal camera for heat source inspection. 
1. Measured with Mavic 3 Enterprise Series flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Pilot 2 app during flight.
2. DJI Mavic 3E is equipped with a 20MP camera with a 4/3 CMOS and a tele camera. DJI Mavic 3T is equipped with a 1/2-inch CMOS 48MP wide-angle camera, a tele camera, and an IR camera.
3. Available for Mavic 3T only. DO NOT expose the thermal camera lens to strong sources of energy such as the sun, lava, or laser beams. Otherwise, the camera sensor may be burned, leading to permanent damage.
4. Sold separately.
5. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. Pay special attention to flight safety when flying near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, broadcasting towers, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, and Bluetooth devices.
6. Only supported in manual flight mode. Fly cautiously in dangerous environments.
*Certain accessories may vary slightly in appearance due to different production batches, but they have the same functionality and can be used in the same way.
**Users in the United States and Canada will receive one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (NA). Users in other countries and regions will receive five power cables in total: one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (EU), one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (UK), one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (AU), one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (JP), and one 100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (KR).