Zenmuse H20T: Unleash the power of one
"H" For Hybrid
Multi-sensor payloads that bring a whole new meaning to efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications.
- 12 MP Wide Camera - 82.9° DFOV
- 20 MP Zoom Camera - 23× Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 640x512px Radiometric thermal camera
- Laser range finder (up to 1200m or 3/4 mi)
- IP44 Rating
- -4°F to 122°F Operating temperature
- Active image stabilization & EIS
- Night scene mode
All the sensors you need - in one
Capture everything. Up close or from a distance. In true living color or thermal. An integrated laser range finder measures the distance to an object at up to 3/4 of a mile away. A powerful, integrated payload that unleashes advanced intelligent capabilities for DJI's industrial drone platforms.
See the full picture without missing and details wherever and whenever your mission takes place.
Seamless user interface
A new integrated user interface lets you quickly switch between wide, zoom, and thermal camera views, and preview the zoom FOV while in the wide or thermal camera view.
Intelligent ways to collect data
Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the pre-marked subject of interest in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
High-Resolution Grid Photo
Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area. These images are stored together with an overview image that can be viewed in greater detail.
A quick tap marks an object in view, advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject’s dynamic location.
Visualize Temperatures Immediately
Tap a point to get a real-time reading of the surface temperature.
Select an area to view the lowest, highest, and average temperatures.
Intelligent Features of the thermal camera:
- Temp Alarm - Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
- Isotherms - Visualize a specific band of temperatures to find what is important.
- Color Palettes - Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
- Gain Modes - Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range
- R-JPEG Images - Images captured by the Zenmuse H20T are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
- 23x Hybrid Zoom & thermal imaging in a single package
- "Night Scene" IR-Cut Mode
- All-New AI features
- IP44 Rating