Nexus Recovery System
UAV recovery system designed to enable flight over people
Our team has spent thousands of hours designing, testing, and extensively studying the real-world failure dynamics of aviation that are unique to multi-rotor UAV flight. We have created a new standard in the industry. Our materials technology and advanced fall detection software, partnered with our patented deployment system has enabled the Nexus to become the solution that is unmatched in the market today.
• Ballistic Parachute Recovery System, deploys in 14 milliseconds, at over 114 mph
• Removes the attachment point of the parachute lines beyond the roll radius to prevent entanglement
• Quick release compression clamp for easy installation
• Does not rely on the aircraft in a failure scenario
• Proprietary fall detection software for Automatic deployment
• Manual deployment radio with 1 km range included
• Approved for Flight Operations over People in Canada
Supporting documentation for submission to Civil Aviation Authorities for operational waivers and approvals include ASTM F3322-18 Compliance Report; Parachute Descent Analysis; Human Injury Studies; a template for Standard Operating Procedures; and Operational Risk Assessment Matrix.
*All Indemnis products have a (2) two-year manufacturer warranty and deployment guarantee, covering manufacturer-related defects, errors or faults with the product so that users can fly with more confidence than ever before. *Subject to terms and conditions.