The Qube 240 payload is a geomatics grade LiDAR scanner for the Trinity F90+ UAV and it is up to 60 minutes of flight time in this combination. It is offered as a complete solution, rounded up with YellowScan CloudStation Software pack and license.
A small and powerful LiDAR sensor for the Trinity F90+ UAS
Advances in miniaturization and performance improvements across the board now increased range and accuracy with a significantly smaller form factor. This is impressively reflected in the cost reduction of over 50% for the overall system.
A geomatics grade LiDAR solution from a single source
The Qube 240 LiDAR provides essential information for surveying and mapping by generating an accurate 3D image of the process environment through 240,000 distance measurements per second.
Outstanding absolute accuracy is achieved with the help of the integrated Applanix APX15 INS. One can speak of a geodetic accuracy that was previously only achievable with LiDAR Systems of the upper price segment. The easy handling and user-friendly integration will convince customers. Fast and easy processing of the raw data is an additional benefit.
The solution comes with YellowScan CloudStation software which is enclosed in an adapted variant with a 1-year subscription license.
Ideal applications scenarios for the usage on board UAVs:
- Power Line Surveying and Mapping
- Forestry & Agricultural Surveying and Mapping
- Mobile Surveying and Mapping
*Precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, accounts for the variation in successive measurements taken on the
same target. Depends on altitude AGL.
**Accuracy is the degree of conformity of a measured position to its actual (true) value
- Class 1 (Eye Safe)
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Maximum altitude: 140m AGL
- Suggested altitude: 100m AGL
- Precision: 1.8-2.5 cm*
- Accuracy: < 3 cm**
- Scanner field of view: 70°
- 240,000 shots per second
- Point density @100m: 50-100 points/m²
- Multi-echo technology: up to 3 echoes per shot
- Applanix POSPacTM UAV, GNSS and INS software for PPK
- Qube 240 data processing software to generate survey
- Grade LAS Files
- Operating temperature (°C): -20 to +40 °C