Fly at night with this FoxFury Lighting System for EVO II from Autel Robotics. The system comes with a saddle and two LED lights that attach to the EVO II. The lights have two illumination settings to choose from: constant and strobe. If you need additional light, more optional LEDs can be added. The included saddle can accommodate up to seven lights, two on each side of the EVO II, one on top, and two on the bottom.
Designed to support any mission needing additional lighting (to fulfill FFA nighttime requirements) - the purpose built FoxFury Lighting System brings the EVO II platform to the next level for carrying out the safest and most efficient flights possible. Developed with static and strobe capabilities, pilots have the flexibility to conduct emergency response missions that require strobe utility integration, or constant illumination for continuous visibility. With scalability in mind, pilots can expand the arrangement to allow for 7 integrated LED light units for additional safety in landing.
Autel Robotics FoxFury Lighting System Features
- Two lights in one
- 360 Degree swivel light
- 1.5 - 3 hour battery life
- Three lighting modes: low, high and strobe
- 60 - 200 lumens
- 5,700K white-balanced LED's
- Rechargeable LiPo battery system recharges in 1.5 hours
- Waterproof and impact resistant
- Mounting harness fits 7 LED light units
- Operating temperature range: -4 Degree F (-20 Degree C) to 300 Degree F (149 Degree C)