The NEW EVO II Version 3
This is NOT backwards compatible with any other remote controls. It will work with existing EVO II Batteries.
Evo II Pro 6K RTK Rugged Bundle V3
The EVO II RTK Series V3 integrates an entirely new RTK module for 2022, which provides real-time centimeter-level positioning data in three minutes and supports Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK). The aircraft can record the original satellite observation data, camera exposure parameters and more. The positioning system supports RTK base station and NTRIP RTK network, which helps to achieve accurate and stable data acquisition in complex operation environments.
- RTK Horizontal Positioning Accuracy: 1cm+1ppm
- RTK Vertical Positioning Accuracy: 1.5cm+1ppm
- 5cm* absolute horizontal accuracy of photogrammetric models
*2.74 cm GSD when flying at 100 m height, Inertial Explorer for post processing
No GCP Required
EVO II RTK Series V3 connects to NTRIP network and does not need GCPs to provide centimeter grade accuracy.
3rd Party Base Station Support
EVO II RTK Series V3 supports all NTRIP compatible base stations.
Autel Explorer for Mapping - Advanced Feature Sets
- Create Rectangular or Polygon Missions
- Supports Double grid mapping for additional angles
- Non stop turning on corners saves time and battery life
- Customizable course headings to meet all user flight orientation requirements
- Have complete manual control over camera settings
Multi-NTRIP Profile Saving
The Explorer app allows the user to create and save multiple NTRIP profiles for different locations without having to manually input account info every travel.
The EVO II RTK Series V3 returns to where it left off in multi-battery missions without starting from the beginning.
For repeatable data acquisition missions, you can record the drone’s previous shooting positions. All the gimbals, camera, and aircraft movements will be replicated, thus producing a full record of the entire mission.
- Replication 3
- Replication 2
- Replication 1
- First shot