For larger scale mapping jobs, the Ground Control Point Kit Model HGCP110 is made up of (10) 3 Ft diameter, spring into shape, self-weighted circular pads that are numbered individually 1-5 and 6-10. The high visibility orange and black right angle pattern or each GCP is very easy to locate. The GCP Kit is made to last with Galvanized Steel perimeter cable and 600 denier polyester material. All 10 GCP pads fit snuggly in 2 convenient carry bags.
- Ground Control Point Kit
- Compact 5 piece GCP Kit
- 3 Ft diameter high visibility orange and black right angle pattern printed on rugged 600 denier polyester.
- Galvanized steel able weighted perimeter holds position with no need to pound in stakes
- Large sequential numbers printed on each GCP, numbered 1-5 and 6-10 for larger mapping projects
- 24" scaling constraint marks in the pattern on each GCP
- Surveyor staff center brass grommet for pin point accuracy in GPS coordinates
- GCP collapses to 1/3 its size and fits snuggly in the 5 slot kit bag
- Number tabs visible to ID GCP in the bag for coordinated deployment
- 4 tie down loops (for long term GCP positioning)
- Each Kit weight 22 lbs x 2 bags for the 10 pack kit - 44 lbs Total
- Cleans with mild soap and water
- Made in USA