The RedEdge-P is a single camera solution for synchronized capture of calibrated high-resolution multispectral and RGB imagery, with an optimized FOV and capture rate for efficient flights. It seamlessly integrates a high-resolution all-color imager with synchronized multispectral imagers to enable pan-sharpened RGB and multispectral outputs at 2cm GSD from 60m, unlocking extensive analysis capabilities.
The sensor kit comes with: The RedEdge-P sensor, lens cover, a new professional removable storage standard in CFexpress, CRP 2 (the latest version of our calibrated reflectance panel), DLS 2 light sensor with integrated GPS, cables, mounting screws, hard carrying case.
Pan-sharpened resolution of:
- 2cm/pixel at 60m
- 4cm/pixel at 120m
Five spectral bans at 1.6mp each
CFexpress storage card for capture rate of 2-3 images per second
5.1MP panchromatic sensor
- Weight: 300g (10.6 oz.) RedEdge-P + DLS 2
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 5.4 cm (3.2in x 2.4in x 2.1in)
- External power: 7.0 V - 25.2 V
- Spectral bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
- Wavelength (nm): Blue (475 nm center, 32 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 27 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 14 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 12 nm bandwidth), near-IR (842 nm center, 57 nm bandwidth)
- RGB output: 5.1 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)*
- Ground sample distance: 7.7cm per pixel (per MS band) at 120m AGL/3.98cm per pixel (panchromatic band) at 120m AGL
- Capture rate: 2-3 captures per second raw DNG