All training held at
1609 208th St SE Bothell WA 98012
In this course we pack in as much information as possible in a 1 day, in person course to jump start you into into the world of remote piloting. We go through more than just the Part 107 regulations. We talk case studies from our own experience from providing rentals and sales to national unmanned aircraft pilots, safe practices, recommendations for checklists and operations, and the steps to prepare you to take the Part 107 certification test to become a commercial UAS pilot.
We will cover:
- Operation from a moving vehicle or aircraft (§ 107.25)
- Visual line of sight aircraft operation (§ 107.31)
- Visual observer (§ 107.33)
- Operation of multiple small unmanned aircraft systems (§ 107.35)
- Yielding the right of way (§ 107.37(a))
- Operation in certain airspace (§ 107.41)
- Operating limitations for small unmanned aircraft (§ 107.51)
- Crew Resource Management
- Flight Operations
- Decision Making Process
- and more.
Additional Information on:
- Daylight operation (§ 107.29) - HOW TO APPLY & SAMPLES
- Operation over people (§ 107.39) - HOW TO APPLY & SAMPLES
- Waivers for Specified Areas
Get yourself and your organization ready to take the Part 107 Commercial Drone test!
- Taught by FAA certificated manned and unmanned pilots.
- Successful Customer operating with 107.29 and 107.39 Waivers
- ASA Test Prep Materials with free practice exams and Aeronautical Charts Included with Course!
- Discounts available for Public Safety Organizations and those purchasing 3 or more seats at a time.
*These are group training classes and are subject to a minimum number of students. If the minimum number of students are not registered 5 days before the event class, it may be canceled and fees refunded or applied to a new date.